I have been unsure where to go from here w/ this blog. Even though the actual "adoption process" is (mostly) complete, the adventure of being a family has truly only just begun. Truly.
I was sharing with my dear friend "Kowalski" that I barely make the time to blog anymore. When I do, though, I have so much to say, yet so little time. Therefore, my posts for the past 9 months have turned into a picture-sharing medium with neatly-bulleted lists.
Kowalski simply said, "Decide who your audience is. Define your audience and then the posts will come a little easier."
Makes perfect sense.
So, at this point in the lifelong adventure the defined audience consists of Meseret and me, but mostly me.
I write for her so that she can read this part of her story one day, if she so chooses.
I write it for me because I want to capture it-- because it all goes by so immeasurably fast.
I was sharing with my dear friend "Kowalski" that I barely make the time to blog anymore. When I do, though, I have so much to say, yet so little time. Therefore, my posts for the past 9 months have turned into a picture-sharing medium with neatly-bulleted lists.
Kowalski simply said, "Decide who your audience is. Define your audience and then the posts will come a little easier."
Makes perfect sense.
So, at this point in the lifelong adventure the defined audience consists of Meseret and me, but mostly me.
I write for her so that she can read this part of her story one day, if she so chooses.
I write it for me because I want to capture it-- because it all goes by so immeasurably fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment