07 March 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...

...right now, today:

  • Fresh ground, pour over coffee
  • The forecast of 40°F and sunny today (and that at 10:40 AM it is already 33°)
  • Oatmeal- Meseret loves oatmeal, almost daily.  Oatmeal that is accompanied by either raisins, bananas, or blueberries, topped with a sprinkle of brown sugar or a dribble of maple syrup.  She would eat it more than once daily if we made it for her.
  • Music
  • Blue sky
  • The opportunity to have Daily Dance Parties with Meseret
  • Water ("woohah")
  • That Jay gets the fire going for us at 6:30 each morning before he leaves for work
  • Sublimation- The snow is not even melting, it is turning from a hard solid directly into a gas.  The snowbanks are simply decreasing in size via a seemingly invisible process.
  • Dr. Seuss



2 comments:

  1. I love these same things (except for the coffee). Lucy and I had a dance party this morning, then went for a walk, since it also going to be 40 here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Like K above, I'm also not a coffee person, but I'm with you on the rest of of it!

    ReplyDelete