Dear Sweet M--
At the end of December, we celebrated 18 months of age for you
and 6 months family time for all of us:
-On December 28th you completed 18 months around the sun. How did that happen?
-On December 30th we reached 6 months as a family. Look how far we have come!
Since I am so so late writing this, I am once again going to tell the story of December through pictures. The pictures tell most of the story anyway.
--Finding Your Own Way--
![]() |
| This was all you: I came from the kitchen to find you on the couch, w/ a book, and w/ hat on. What more can I ask for? |
--Visits--
![]() |
| Cindy and Lucy- What a treat! |
Kowalskifriend brought us smiles and smiles ;]![]() |
--Myah Time--
--Daddy Time--
| Reading w/ Daddy |
![]() |
| Fun w/ Daddy |
| Snoozing w/ Daddy |
--Christmas Eve--
| Picture time w/ Aunt Sissy |
--December 25th--
When you and I came down Christmas morning, we found all your friends anxiously awaiting your arrival. They were seated as an audience would be, in a nice circle around our tree.
I wonder who arranged this?
![]() |
| Great Gramma Time on Christmas Day! |
![]() |
| Christmas at Camp |
| Moose! |
![]() |
| Yeah, you're about done |
![]() |
| Done |
--We Love You Sweet Girl--
![]() |
| Your new desk-- How and when did you get so big? |










Happy 18 and 6! Six months together is a real milestone - congratulations!
ReplyDelete