Congratulations! This is so exciting! We got our referral on October 18 for a 6 month old girl.
Thanks! Just caught up on your fabulous news!! So thrilled for you two!Sending love your way ;]
Wooooooohooooooo!!! So happy for you! What perfect timing, too - I remember the holidays as being an absolutely terrible time while we were waiting, so I'm so glad that you got this news now. Congratulations!
oh, Kelly, thank you!!Your little Woliso Angel Kiya is as precious as ever!It sure does make the holidays brighter ;]
Congratulations! Our 6 year old daughter is from Woliso...if you can go to Wengchi Crater Lake.
Congratulations! This is so exciting! We got our referral on October 18 for a 6 month old girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Just caught up on your fabulous news!! So thrilled for you two!
DeleteSending love your way ;]
Wooooooohooooooo!!! So happy for you! What perfect timing, too - I remember the holidays as being an absolutely terrible time while we were waiting, so I'm so glad that you got this news now. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteoh, Kelly, thank you!!
DeleteYour little Woliso Angel Kiya is as precious as ever!
It sure does make the holidays brighter ;]
Congratulations! Our 6 year old daughter is from Woliso...if you can go to Wengchi Crater Lake.
ReplyDelete