24 January 2011

9 months plus

Well, I can honestly say that I am feeling a bit down. I cannot hide it. It is the truth. Not having any idea of "when" is making me feel like it might never happen. This is dragging me down. If it were not for J, I am not sure where I'd be. I know (logically) that in time, wonderful news will come, but right now my emotions are in the lead. I sure am learning what patience really is. I just needed to say it, and to keep it real. I feel a little better already.

On a brighter note, I am grateful to share that my sister Dorreen is hoping to travel with us on our second trip. Dor has received some her travel immunizations recently. And, she started a new job in the last few weeks. She was worried that the new job would not allow for her to travel on the short notice that adoption gives. But, when she told them "I am going away with my sister to adopt her babies," they ok'd it! They ok'd it! This brings a giant smile to my heart. It will be a blessing for us to have her with us, and it will certainly be a life changing experience for her. A win-win.

So we are hanging in there, "nesting" like crazy. I want to give away everything, if I don't wear it all the time or use it often, it needs to go. Organizing like a mad woman, do not know how J can stand me sometimes, he most often is gracious, but he puts me in my place when needed, what a rare gem he is.

That is all for now, my head is pounding... and looking at this computer screen is not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment